Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions set out below, as you access and collect any data from the website or use any of the service via this website, that means you have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- "Account": means an account created by an Advertiser on the platform in order to use the service.
- "Publisher": means a person or entity that creates an account on the platform as a publisher, and who is responsible for the distribution of advertising material on Publisher’s website.
- "Publisher's websites": means the websites or applications with are owned or operated by Publisher in order to implement advertising materials.
- "Advertiser": means a person or an entity that creates an account on the platform as an Advertiser to use the service and agrees to follow these Terms.
- "Advertiser's websites": means the website that a user is redirected to after interaction with advertising material implemented on a Publisher’s Website.
- "Advertising material": means the text, graphics, logos, designs, trademark including banners, text ads, landing pages, video ads, websites, pop-ups and pop-unders,ect...created by Advertiser or other advertising materials containing a hyperlink in Publisher's website and clicked by the user will send them to the Advertiser's website.
- "Applicable law": means the present regulation of Vietnam (as may be amended from time to time).
- "Business days": means on weekday (other than on Sunday or public holidays).
- "Inappropriate content": means content which promotes violence, discrimination, illegal activites, infringes the intellectual property rights, malware, viruses or violate advertising regualtions or rules conduct.
- "Intellectual property rights": means inventions, designs, database rights, trademarks, trade names (whether registered or unregistered), proprietary rights in domain names, confidential information and applications.
- "Platform": means platform created by SunAds for Publishers and Advertisers
- "Implementation": means integration of the advertising materials into the Publisher’s Website which enables web users to view Advertising Materials or access any of the Advertiser’s websites by clicking on the advertising material displayed on the Publisher’s Website.
- "Confidential information": means any information, whether provided in writing, orally, visually, electronically or by other means, related to the services or business of a party and is considered as confidential or all information marked as confidential.
2. THE SERVICE
In order to become a Publisher and use the service of SunAds, you must first register to create an account on our website. You get responsible for login data protection of the account, and if there is any case related to the account security you must promptly inform us. We have no responsibility for case you do not follow our instruction and warning.
- Advertisers are able to use the Services offered by SunAds network in order to upload their advertising materials on the platform.
- Advertisers agree that SunAds can place and deliver the advertising material to Publishers and then they will attach the advertising material onto Publisher's websites. In this regard, you grant SunAds royalty-free, fully paid up right and licence to use advertising materials, including: modify, distribute, transmit and display the advertising materials or adjust format, layout or size on the platform.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any advertising material does neither present any inappropriate content nor infringe copyright.
- It is our responsibility to review and approve any advertising material uploaded by Advertisers on the platform. We reserve the right to refuse or remove any advertising material if we are aware of you breaching the terms without prior notice.
4. GENERAL TERM
- Once you register and use our service, you have to be in compliance with these terms.
- If we request that Advertiser should be removed or not placed in any content that harms the goodwill or reputation of SunAds, Advertiser will promptly comply with such request.
- Advertiser takes full responsibility for the contents of advertisement that would be deemed invalid or illegal as prescribed by law.
- You warrant that you will not use our system interface for any purposes that violate any applicable laws or transfer your account to third parties without our permission and you also cannot use the accounts of other people without consent of the account owner. You are responsible for all damages caused.
- You are not allowed to modify, alter or attempt to get the source code of any software used in our website.
- In the event of an Advertiser breach the stated agreements, we reserve the right to stop providing the service and retain Advertiser's remuneration or account balance.
5. FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY
- You are prohibited from any practice of disguising (cloaking) an ad with different content or your ad is associated with the different data source that contains illegal content.
- You warrant not to use automated tools, including robots, scripts, or spiders, for generation of the inquiries or gather information from our website interface.
- Advertisers must initially fund their account with at least $100.00 (one hundred US Dollars) to activate their advertising campaign(s). If the balance in your account is reduced to nil, your account shall be put on hold, and all advertising campaigns shall be paused, until you deposit further funds in your account. As soon as you deposit further funds in your account, the account shall be reactivated, and all advertising campaigns previously paused due to insufficient funds shall be reactivated.
- You will be able to fund your account by wire transfer or credit account registered in your name or in the name of a person who is duly authorised by you to make a deposit, or in such other manner as we may agree from time to time.
7. REFUND POLICY
- You can request a refund of the balance remaining in your Account, which shall be shown in your account (available balance). A refund request must include detailed reasons for the refund.
- In addition, the refund is only applicable for the following cases: we are unable to complete your requests, there is a delay in the execution process or your ad content cannot run (because of non-compliance with the requirements of applicable law).
- Upon receiving a refund request, we process the refund within 30 business days. All refunds shall be paid to the same account, and in the same currency, in which you made a deposit.
- Refunds may be delayed as a result of bank issues, SunAds downtime or we suspect that you are defrauding.
- Refund is not acceptable in case the Advertiser breaches Terms and Conditions or other terms agreed by the parties.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- In accordance with this term, we grant you access our services in the beginning agreement.
- Publishers may not alter, modify, duplicate our material ownership, trademarks, brands, or services, commercial patent on website as well.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not be responsible for any damages arising from your use and operation of the website by your devices but the quality of images or advertising content are faulty after uploading. We will only notify these errors to you and not be responsible for fixing them in these cases.
10. SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
- We deserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if we are aware that you are in breach of these Terms including fraudulent or inappropriate content. We also reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time without prior notice.
- Further, if your account is suspended or terminated, you will lose access to your account and will not be able to undertake any transaction on the website.
- During the suspension, We shall not be liable to you for any damage such as loss of profits or opportunity you may incur as a result of your account being suspended.
- If we terminate your account, you surrender your right to receive payment of any balance standing to your credit in your account and we shall be under no obligation to refund any balance held in your account.
- In addition, if your account remains inactive for a period of 6 or more consecutive months, we will temporarily close your account until you contact us to unblock your account.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
Force majeure events are understood as events which occur after agreements are signed ,and that cannot be foreseen or prevented by any reasonable actions of the parties. Force majeure cases include wars, epidemics, fires, natural disasters, traffic accidents, law changes, hacks, cyberbullying or other unrest. The influence of these events may postpone the performance of all or several parts of the present agreement. Therefore, if these events occur, SunAds and any member of SunAds will not be responsible for breach of terms, such as failure or delay in performing the task.
You agree to not disclose our confidential information without prior written consent, includes: all software, technology, document concerned about the services, click-through rates, other related statistics or any information provided by SunAds that is marked confidential.
You agree to indemnify and defend our company, if you violate any Terms of SunAds or the beginning agreements between parties.
You are responsible for all taxes (if any) arising from your transactions, we are not responsible for settling or paying these taxes.
15. ADJUSTMENT AND AMENDMENT
We may amend these Terms and Conditions if required by law or updating the services on the system. In case you do not agree with these changes, you have the right to terminate the service and close your account.
You can contact us if you have any questions or complain through phone or email. Please note that calling contents can be recorded ensuring mutual benefits as well as helps us improve the service quality later.