1. What is personal data?
“Personal data” means tittle, name, genetic, address, email, phone number, marital status or any different data provided by you
2. How do we collect personal data?
We obtain your personal data mainly through your registration process to use the service on the website or through information provided by third parties. Below is a list of ways in which we collect your personal data.a. Personal data collected directly from you, including:
- When you complete our Publisher or Advertiser registration forms, which are available on our Website.
- When you enter and use our Website or performing contractual obligations.
- When you contact us for any inquiries, complaints or for any other reason.
- Through third parties including our business partners, contractors or legal vendors
- Through tags in websites you use
3. Limitation and purpose use personal data
- We may collect the following personal data from you depending on the service we provide to you. In addition, we use your personal data for database management and to promptly handle arsing situations (if any).
- Besides, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To analyse the operation of our Website and improve service qualities.
- For the purpose of payments and keeping records of those transactions.
- For the purpose of payments and keeping proper records of those transactions.
- Implement or defence of legal claims.
- Maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice.
4. Third parties access
- We may disclose your personal data for the third parties which are in our control, including:
- Business parties, contractors or vendors who are necessary for complete your request.
- The banks we have chosen to support financial transactions
- Governmental bodies (if there is any problem arising in the initial signed agreement between the parties).
- We require these entities to protect your personal information, do not share this data for any other purpose, and do not sell your personal data to anyone.
5. Data retention time
We will keep your personal data until both parties perform transactions. when data retention time is invalid, we will ensure that your personal data are either irreversibly anonymised or securely destroyed.
6. Confidentiality and security
- We deploy various security measures such as encryption and authentication tools in line with the current state to protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
- 100% protection against unauthorised access in the case of data transfers across the internet or a website cannot be guaranteed, but we and our service providers and business partners do our utmost to protect your personal data in line with the prevailing data protection legislation by means of physical and electronic physical precautions.
- If you have received a code from us in order to be able to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this code confidential and compliance with all other security procedures which we offer and may change from time to time. We ask you not to share your code with anyone.